Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Default Another Android noob.

A former Crackberry user, I am entering the Android world 4 months earlier than planned due to an un(fortunate) accident in which my missus destroyed my Blackberry whilst running a bath for herself.

I was planning on going Android at the end of August, when my next upgrade is due, but the above incident led to me acquiring an HTC Desire at a great price to do until then. I had my heart set on the HTC Sensation as an upgrade from the BB but I will see when the time comes if it will be a worthwhile upgrade from the Desire. If not, I will just sit and wait for something to get my attention like the Evo 3D (possibly Desire 3D in the UK?).

I am already forgetting the BB after a few days with the Desire. The customisation possibilities in Android are incredible. I am just strugging with the touch screen keyboard but I will get used to it im sure. It's worth the sacrifice I think for the benefits over the horrible Blackberry OS.

Andrew

Hi member... Welcome to Android Central forum.

It's nice to have you on board with us. Here is a very interested link for you to read. http://forum.androidcentral.com/intr...hers-also.html
    Also, for additional tips & tricks - tap on the link in my signature.

Enjoy.