g'day androidians!

Folkert

Apr 19, 2011
www.analytix.mobi
Hi all, I've been active on this forum for some weeks now but forgot to introduce myself. I'm Folkert, living in The Netherlands. I've been a Microsoft fan for ages(owning a HTC HD2). In the summer of 2010, some clever guys from XDA managed to run Android on the HD2 which was really great. I've been flashing my phone over hundreds of times before settling down with my current workhorse. A great custom ROM from the legend MDJ.

I'm working as a software engineer specialized at web applications based upon Microsoft technolgy(C#, Asp.Net).
I took the plunge and started to develop on Android which wasn't that hard to master because C# looks almost the same as Java(although better!)
Programming for Android is real fun and I really like it. It's maintainable for a single person which I really like instead of those large cooperate websites with hundreds of iterations, thousands controls, templates,databases, servers, load balancers etc.

I've created 3 apps right now. My latest project is called Analytix and from the moment I've launced the app, I've received great response from the users. So, if you are interested Google Analytics, give it a try(trial version available) and let me know what you think about it.

That's about it.

Ciao!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11