Hello from a soon-to-be convert from WebOS

HootieMacMN

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey all! I've been checking out the forums for the past few days in anticipation of moving on from my dying Pre to a shiny new Android device. I was glad to find so much useful info in the forums. I'd love any tips/info/feedback from people who have made the same switch, or just general tips on Android from experienced users.

I've created another post looking for feedback to help me decide on which device to get.

Looking forward to exploring what Android has to offer!

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey bud, welcome. I made the switch from pre to evo about 7 months ago. I was weary at first but glad I did it. What a piece a junk my pre is compared to what I am using now. Also, after hanging around the pre central forum for a year I was brainwashed into thinking android was just awful. What a bunch of bunk. I would not and could not ever switch back to that junk system. Took me a few days to get un use to cards. Android os. Is great, smooth, and very easy to operate. Multi tasking is better and all the apps just speak for themselves. Looking forward to getting the new evo 3d hopefully next month, but until then, very very content with my evo. Good luck and enjoy.

EVO-LUTION 3D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol