I'm new, and I am having problems transfering a game onto my new phone :(

engineeressayon

May 21, 2011
Visit site
:-XI originally owned the the original Verizon Motorola Android, and I personally love it. But it was time to update my phone so I purchased the new Verizon 4g LTE Android Charge. I honestly enjoy the phone, but there is a problem. I play a game called Demon Hunter made by biCore. The game is not able to be moved to the SD card, and when i download the game onto my new phone, the information does not transfer either. The game uses information (telephone # + internet) or so i suppose to log onto the website and be able to transfer items and other misc on your account. My problem is the number is the same but the ".apk" file is unable to be obtained via connection to my laptop. I am sure it is because I can only access the sd card. So, what would any other person think about how to go about this? I had alot of work on that game, and it kind of bothers me I can't transfer it to my new phone. I thought about going back to the verizon store though, at least to see what they could do, but it is a 3rd party game from the android market place. Last note, I did contact the makers of the game to see if there was a way of just posting my items from my original account to the new phone, but I have yet to hear back (no suprise). I appreciate it if someone had some tips on how to go about this, and thank you and hello to all forum users :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance