Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can't wait til my next upgrade on Verizon

Hi everyone,

New here. Wasted my last Verizon upgrade, but this time around I want to make it count... I upgrade a little while before the original Droid came out. I should have done my homework, which is what I've been doing for awhile now. Can't wait to actually get an Android device... but I may be too late for unlimited data on Verizon.

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

You've come to the right spot - Phil and Jery do great reviews on just about every phone comming out. You should have no problem figguring out what is hot or not from their reviews.

Also check out the forums for you top devices as well. You will find that folks here are willing to answer questions.

Have fun.
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.

June 8th is my day and looking at the commando...do lots of out doors stuff with the boy scouts.

Tony P.