Can't wait for an Android Phone

Bamzilla

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I got my EnV3 back in December of '09 right when the OG Droid came out. I was intrigued by it then but didn't know too much about it other than it would be crazy expensive at the time and at work we were no longer having our phones paid for so I jumped on my brother's family plan and my main goal was getting something I could have a full keyboard with and wasn't totally into the smartphone with email/web yet. I actually really like my EnV3 for pure phone stuff but with my upgrade coming up in August I've been researching everything I can on Verizon about what would be the best bet. I've actually been checking the site and forums the last few months and mess around with anybody I know who has an Android phone or tablet.

Right now I'm kind of hoping that the "perfect phone" will come out sometime around August or before. Ideally, the Samsung Galaxy S2 would be amazing with LTE. I believe LTE will be in my area by the end of the year from what I've heard so I'd like to get that if I could. I like the Droid 3 specs with the keyboard. I'm sure 3G would be amazing to me since I've never had it but for something I'm going to be locked into for 2 years I'd like to get something that will still be good.

Anyways, I finally got around to "introducing myself" like it says everytime I log in. Carry on...

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the site. You're going to love android. Its easy to navigate and the web is awesome. I don't think you will be disappointed.