1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Default Goodbye Shift, but need new Phone

Hey guys. I've been a Evo Shift owner since it came out dropping my Blackberry Bold like a bad habit. After getting a Sprint Rep to drop my contract, I'm in a boat. What do I do now? Now VZ and Sprint both give me monthly discounts because of my job so those are two places I'd like to stay. T-Mobile has never been a good company for me so don't really wanna go there, and I don't really like AT&T's prices, way too expensive. Basically I'm looking for a certain type of phone so maybe your suggestions shall help.

8MP camera, very important.
    Gingerbread, or getting it very soon.
    No MotoBlur, unless theres a way to shut it off.
    HTC Sense is a plus, but only if it's 3.0
    And the phone can't be too big, EVO 4G was giant, and Shift was too small. Looking in the 4inch range.
    4G is a plus, but such few phones exist, does it really matter?

Help me out guys

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzy View Post
    8MP camera, very important. The 5mp camera in the nexus s 4g is way better than most 8mp camera's that are coming in phones. I like it way better than my evo's camera.
    Gingerbread, or getting it very soon. Ns4g has gingerbread and will recieve ICS before every other phone.
    No MotoBlur, unless theres a way to shut it off. No motorblur or anything else over stock vanilla android.
    HTC Sense is a plus, but only if it's 3.0 No sense on the nexus, but the 3d will have it.
    And the phone can't be too big, EVO 4G was giant, and Shift was too small. Looking in the 4inch range. The nexus has a 4 inch screen
    4G is a plus, but such few phones exist, does it really matter? Both the nexus and evo 3d have 4g.

Help me out guys
    You should seriously consider the nexus s 4g, or waiting on the evo 3d next month, though the evo is to big for you I guess. Other comments are bolded above.