HELP! I am so confused!

neverjj

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
This is an email I sent to my Nephew who is a MAC/APPLE Guy.....
All of the questions I have for him, I am still waiting for his reply, and I found this forum.

1.) Does it annoy you that you can not watch Flash Videos on your iPhone? Or that you can not get another battery for it? I am so incredibly TORN!

2.) You know, I have the iPhone 4G 32mb Verizon iPhone. I had **3 Droids** prior, (they kept saying it is the PHONE! So I bought the iPhone.... Because of the phone dropping calls ALL THE TIME! So, the Verizon Engineer was parked out front yesterday, with a Lap top, (which btw I didn't know who it was, I thought it was a HACKER, because he had a laptop, and kept starring at our Crib) I went out and said "Uhhhmmm.... CAN I HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING" (the dogs were barking their furry heads off! Then he said who he was blah blah blah! Verizon Engineer.

3.) So he ran a bunch of tests, & came to the conclusion it is not the TOWER, or signal, it is the Phones! I called, & they wanted to send me a NEW phone, another iPhone * REFURBISHED* which My iPhone is much more expensive, so I Barked and talked them into sending the Thunderbolt 4G (which btw is a REFURBISHED or a return!) and I am reading a lot of reviews and NOW... I am even more confused! I Know the biggest issue with the Thunderbolt is the Battery life, I am always charging my iPhone anyway, at least I can purchase a few extra battery's with the TB!

4.) What do you think I should do? I was thinking Eh, I have 10 days to return the exchange, either the Thunder bolt, which btw they "were" going to send Just the phone not a battery, or backing, or a charger! Grrr, I of course talked to her and said, "Why should I accept a Thunderbolt and I would have to buy a battery, and the charger and the backing when I am sending you a MORE EXPENSIVE phone that is ONLY 4 months old!? ** I got what I wanted. **

5.) I was thinking... Keep my iPhone that I paid $300 plus ALL the accessories, for the 10 days I have to return, and monitor the dropped calls, if it doesn't fix the problem, THEN send the Thunderbolt back. Because I BOUGHT the APPLE Service Care Insurance also!!! So I would be out that also! UGH!

6.) I respect your ideas!

7.) She said, **IF.... I continue to get dropped calls, they will Let us out of our Contract, with no early term fee..... HELP! :( Thanks J ~