Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Moving to Sprint

Trapped in verizons data cap (actually got them to allow us an early upgrade). Started looking at sprint and have decided to switch. 4 smart phones for about the price I am paying for 1 and 3 feature phones now. Probably going to switch next week. Looks like everyone wants an Evo 3D. Been doing a lot of research. Hope we wind up with 4 good ones. Thanks, Pat

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Moving to Sprint

good phone to go with I have one and love it. At least you won't have to wait for s-off/root (or hopefully we have it fully by the time you get yours. Make sure you get your 125$ credit for switching and your 100$ credit for porting your phone # that alone should pay for one of the evo 3d's .

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by celthunder View Post
    good phone to go with Make sure you get your 125$ credit for switching and your 100$ credit for porting your phone #...
    Are there two available credits? I've seen the $125 promotion not the $100.
    If I could get $225 back that would pay my early termination fee and I would switch over.

there is only the $150 per line that is moved over. you get that credit on your 3rd bill.

Your going to love the phone. I have it as my personal one and it has been a beast of a phone.

Sent from my Inspiration
    Personal: Sprint Galaxy Note 4

If i have helped you, please hit the Thanks or Like button below!