1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy download photos to imac

Recently got Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 2 - when I try to transfer photos to iMac/iPhoto I get message

"Disk you inserted was not readable by this computer"

So far neither Apple or Verizon Tech support have explained how to transfer my photos. Photos transfer from Cannon camera OK but not the phone. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Default Re: download photos to imac

A temporary workaround that might help is using Dropbox or Picasa to share your photos with your computer via the cloud. Good luck - and welcome to AC!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokx View Post
    A temporary workaround that might help is using Dropbox or Picasa to share your photos with your computer via the cloud. Good luck - and welcome to AC!
    Thanks - I found I can e-mail them to the imac and then save to iphoto but it's so frustrating that 2 state of the art technologies can't communicate directly !

remove the micro sd card, insert it into reader and then insert that into the USB port connected to your mac. voila.

remove the micro sd card, insert it into micro sd card reader and then insert that reader into the USB port connected to your mac. open iphoto. voila. took me about 2 minutes to upload 500 images. good luck!