IOS 5 Coping Android Features

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I have a friend that is a iFAN and he just sent me a link of the new IOS 5 and I swear alot of the items shown in this video screams Android.... Guess you know where apple is going when they are now coping features from our favorite OS (Android) , Apple has sued for copy right but it is clear in my opinion there is a number of ideals coming for Android here...

Check it out and post your opinion...
Apple - iOS 5 - See new features included in iOS 5.

Last edited:

bmderuosi

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
only thing I would really want is the I message feature across all android devices. Bberry has it now IOS come on android.

gordol

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
only thing I would really want is the I message feature across all android devices. Bberry has it now IOS come on android.
So, text them, that's all you need if that is what you're looking for. What makes BBM different isn't "oohhh... I can chat with any other BB user!", it's that it's carried over a secure connection. Unless you need a secured chat, there is absolutely nothing special about a device-brand-specific messenger service. In fact, unless you need that one function, it's limiting you.

Brucewl

Banned
Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Compare with ios, android has much more functions better than ios, but on the other hand, android still need improve itselfe in the functions and optimization.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech