iOS has better games than Android?

tsak6789

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
that Apple navigation blows. and that was soberly said. Google has them billion dollar satellites, Apple? a good 1.99 game. Don't ever judge what you can't test. I bet my education will sober you up.

Dude, did I say anywhere that I preferred iOS? All I said it that they have apps that I would like to see on Android. And I know it goes both ways.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Top of my list?
Hanging with friends.
I have Iphone friends asking me why I don't play. I hate having to say "because Android doesn't have it"

I have heard that to, but is that it? On that 3.5 display? I know you say you don't have a preference, and I respect that. but this thread is in the 2.3 GB sect? How sobering is that?

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Most people would walk away, but I am a helper by trade, OS 2.3 is the thread section. We discuss android OS version that is said here, nothing else (as we try.) There is a Apple section here, but not here ya know? I am not complaining, and would happily buy you a drink. I think Android is so far superior to that little whining Apple that Apple will soon be a blackberry. Yes, they have a great app market, but that is so old, Google is on and well aware of what is next. Apps are like old Texas int ints, going to date fast. The future is more personal. and is way beyond apps.

tsak6789

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I didn't start this thread, I only responded.
I clicked on "new posts" and only read thread titles. Not the section they're in.
The OP asked a general question about games. In the original post he never mentioned what version of OS. If you feel that this thread is in the wrong section, which I would agree with, then perhaps a MOD can move it.

Reactions: Johnly

AndroDotWs

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Although most new Android smartphones come with 1GHz and up processors, it is true that the selection of games in the Android Market is very limited. However, newer and better quality games are ported to this platform and I suspect it will soon surpass iOS games - if not by quantity, by quality for sure.

RoboWarrior

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I just want a nazi zombie and battlefield bad company 2 to be on the android market ( i know the xperia play has bfbc2 but thats for only one damn device).

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Since I am a devils fan :)......my wife has an iphone, kids have the ipod touches and I own an ipad2.
Game I want the most on android believe it or not is called aircoaster. Pretty cool rollercoaster simulator with a community that you can rate and share tracks with.

tsak6789

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
yeah but at least we won our cups when color tv was around :)

talking-phone-ouch-3-1.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital