Help me decide!

jhaire08

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Hey everybody, I've got the chance to get a white 32gig iPhone 4 and I need your help. I currently have a rooted dinc2 and its great but I am hearing mixed reviews about the iPhone. My biggest concerns are battery life and (free) navigation. I get 16-18 hrs on my dinc2 with heavy use and I have to have navigation because I have to be able to get to my customers houses. Please help me out!!

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Google wins NAV, and iPhone wins battery. A controlled OS is a conscience OS, Android is free and wild and some times those apps will drain the battery faster. The justice of free VS Paid!

Rambler358

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
Just tried out MotionX GPS Drive on my iPad, and I like it better than Google Maps. I'm planning on upgrading my Sprint EVO 4G come this Oct to either the iPhone 5 or a Nexus Prime if Sprint gets it. If the iPhone 5 doesn't have 4G then I'll be going Android again.

TroyBoyn

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I have Android, Samsung. My wife has Iphone. Our batteries last about the same. I?d say the only thing my phone doesnt have is Facetime. I deffinitely appreciate Microsoft office and other things you know from your pc. Here is link of the article which I heavily reccomend.

La Batalla Entre el Bien y el Mal - Android vs. I-Phone

only use Google Chrome for translation, because it?s in spanish. Pay attention to the box. I hope I could help.

avt7tablet

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
You will never get 16-18 hours out of an iphone with heavy use. battery issues have plagued iphones since 3g arrived. Why not get a small android tab & cheap phone for calls. best of both worlds

:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar