Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By libertycityfd
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default iOS group messaging

I have a bunch of friends with iPhones and unfortunatey they have included me in a big group text message they have going. I can get their messages individually as mms messages but I can't see or reply to the group. Is there any way to do this? Or will I have to deal with just getting the messages and being left out of the group convo =( I'm certainly never giving up my Galaxy Nexus for an iPhone ever so I'm hoping I can join in the fray...Thanx for any input anyone has, btw I read through all the pages of threads in this iOS forum and didn't see anything.
    Thanked by:
    martidpAU and iamkevint like this.

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    ROM
    Calkulin 2.8.1 EL 29

Default Re: iOS group messaging

I have the same problem as well.

Me too. I have searched extensively for an answer and have found nothing. I would even use a third party app if necessary.

For me, getting OUT of the conversation is more important than being a part of it. While we, as Android users, can't see or reply to the whole group, any iPhone user's reply still does come to us, as a new fresh thread. This is damn annoying when I'm not interested in the initial message, yet I get a text (actually, an MMS) from every member of the group who has something to say on the topic. Get me out!