Thinking about getting an iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I buy what is best and the best deal, which had NOTHING to do with price. Apple is not innovative, hasn't been in many, many years. Stealing others ideas is not innovation.

"Good artists copy, great artists steal. We have always been shameless about stealing great ideas" Steve Jobs

Hear him say it:

https://plus.google.com/app/basic/stream/z130cfoodqbqf5vah04chjlgzsqtfnwp0ds

Sent from my AWESOME Note 2

O forgot android invented everything smartphone. Alright u hate apple got it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

He's not saying they did but at least Google doesn't pretend that they did like Apple does.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
He's not saying they did but at least Google doesn't pretend that they did like Apple does.

Its marketing. No matter what company u like they do some sort of truth bending about their products

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Please quote where I even mentioned Android at all in my post. Apple claims people steal from then and they scream from the roof tops how innovative they are.

Its marketing. No matter what company u like they do some sort of truth bending about their products

There is also a difference in flat out lying and also being so hypocritical as to steal from others and then claim people are trying to steal from you and then trying to sue competitive out of their way.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Please quote where I even mentioned Android at all in my post. Apple claims people steal from then and they scream from the roof tops how innovative they are.

Some people like to put words in your mouth to make their argument.

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Your acting like android has never done any of the things u are saying u hate apple does. U are just as blind as the "isheep" everyone complains about

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Your acting like android has never done any of the things u are saying u hate apple does. U are just as blind as the "isheep" everyone complains about

If you're saying that I'm claiming that Google has never done anything wrong then it's you that's blind.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

They don't do that. Google will probably start suing Apple also, because Apple is going nuts with it. That is why Samsung has started suing Apple back now. Even the courts said Apple shouldn't have received the patents they did. Apple started this many years ago with Microsoft and HP. Apple suing for things they have no business suing over because they have competition is nothing new.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
They don't do that. Google will probably start suing Apple also, because Apple is going nuts with it. That is why Samsung has started suing Apple back now. Even the courts said Apple shouldn't have received the patents they did. Apple started this many years ago with Microsoft and HP. Apple suing for things they have no business suing over because they have competition is nothing new.

Pretty much. Every business does this but Apple takes things to a whole new level.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Pretty much. Every business does this but Apple takes things to a whole new level.

Exactly, it has become their business model, they left innovation long ago. Just like Samsung is expected to reveal flexible screens this year, that is doing something different to put you ahead of the competition, not trying to ban then from selling.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Exactly, it has become their business model, they left innovation long ago. Just like Samsung is expected to reveal flexible screens this year, that is doing something different to put you ahead of the competition, not trying to ban then from selling.

Well Samsung has also made the only phone/tablet hybrid (that I know of), and the S-Pen is an awesome bit of tech. Those screens seem a bit out there tho lol

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Except what we have just said is 100% true, without question.

We know. We hate apple blackberry windows phone all those damn people think they are doing stuff. U should probably email all of them telling them what they can and can't do since android is the bestest ever. Sheesh who do those guys think they are!?

Status
Not open for further replies.