An iPhone Blogger's Time with a Droid

R

Roy Aguilera

Nice. I agree the competition will only make apple work a little harder. Like how you stated that you would not give up the Iphone but would keep the Droid. Both phones are awesome in their own way.

Neutrino

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
Great review. Although I went with the Droid Eris, I agree that competition capable of making Apple have to reassess its product offering has come on the scene.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I appreciate the positive comments. I just tried to take an honest look at the device from an iPhone owners perspective and then say this is what Apple needs to improve upon.

Thanks again.

YoungChrisG

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I appreciate the positive comments. I just tried to take an honest look at the device from an iPhone owners perspective and then say this is what Apple needs to improve upon.

Thanks again.

Well I've said it over at CB a while before the Droid came out. EVERY phone will have it's strengths and it's weaknesses. I just try not to be such a fanboi ( I REALLY loved Blackberry ;] ) and have an objectionable POV on...well...everything if I can lol.

That being said......Droid is arguably the best VZW offers right now. :D

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Well I've said it over at CB a while before the Droid came out. EVERY phone will have it's strengths and it's weaknesses. I just try not to be such a fanboi ( I REALLY loved Blackberry ;] ) and have an objectionable POV on...well...everything if I can lol.

That being said......Droid is arguably the best VZW offers right now. :D

I understand completely, unfortunately not everyone thinks the way we do. :eek:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie