Who's more annoying: Android or iPhone fanboys?

mr.saving

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
All fanboys get under my skin somehow...I feel like it's not my place to tell you how to spend your money.

Get what you like and enjoy it

kyoon19

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
At least we know what iphone, WM, and symbian are...they don't even know what android is. They know what google phone (G1) is but they don't know what android is.

hucworld

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
iPhone fanboys are the worst hands down. Oh don't run into someone who has a Mac, iPhone and iPod Touch and or iPad...those individuals are scary. I have never seen so many people just fall under the hypnotic spell of one entity and rant and rave so proudly. I broke down and finally bought a Mac Book Pro early this year and quite a few friends of mine whom are loyal Steve Jobs' Drones were all saying "Welcome to the World that is Apple." No lie. Its like being welcomed into a mindless cult. The more alarming part about all of this is that when I bought it at the Apple store where I live in Cleveland Ohio, is that if you are a first time Mac buyer they start this chant or whatever and let the whole store know you purchased your first Mac and they get the whole store to clap for you...again no lie. iFanboys are the worst and scariest.

Richard_Danger

May 16, 2010
www.twitter.com
Yes I have witnessed one with the swagger. I was in a restaurant and pulled out my EVO, checking email. This guy adjacent to me then whipped out his iphone 4 and started fooling with it. He then looked me up and down and continued playing with his phone. After the initial look, it was as if my EVO and myself were dog poop to him. :(

I have had a similar experience. The first day I got my EVO (June 4th), I went over to my friends house where my girlfriend, her sister, cousin, cousin's wife, and cousin's son were. They are ALL iPhone lovers. When I walked everyone was real quiet, then when I whipped my EVO out, the looks of disgust came across all of them. Then the assult began: "What the f**k is that?" "You traitor!" "Your phone sucks." "F**k 4G, who cares." "It's not as responsive as the iPhone." "So what if you can multitask, so can iOS4 when it comes out." It was like walking into a firing squad.

Being as the EVO is my first android phone, I did not have much to counter these iphone lovers with. A month later, they are all jealous. Theyre jealous of the starfield live wallpaper, twitter widget, automatic syncs of twitter and facebook, and best of all...the Nose Candy app. They all love the app, but can't get it because its banned in the iphone app market.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Both Android and Apple users can be quite defensive at times. Neither seems to be any better or worse than the other, but I have noticed that iPhone people seem to complain less about their product. If you go to the BlackBerry forum, its all complaints. Android users pit devices on a pedestal and then shoot them down. IPhone fans seem to love their devices no matter the issues. I don't know if that's good or bad.

GlitchZero

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
If Palm comes out with killer hardware next year, I'll switch back. And when the next Android superphone comes out, I'll switch again.

Since HP bought them out, and that deal closes on July 31st, doubt that's going to happen. :p Might want to check out HP once they start running that WebOS though.

credo

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Any see the Apple Friend Bar on the Onion News Network? It is funny because it is almost real life.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dq9ZnwvyAk8k&v=q9ZnwvyAk8k&gl=US

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

milaru

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
once I saw someone suggest that the iphone antenna problems were a feature to drop calls when you needed to, they took the crown for most annoying. They are up there with GNU fans and the jury nullification crowd.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca