Short review of the iPhone 5, coming from the Razr Maxx

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I expanded on the review, having spent more time to get familiar with the OS and hardware.

Sent from the Forbidden Fruit
As you can see iOS isn't that bad, many people just have a huge bias, that being said now that ive had my Nexus 4 for a month I really cannot imagine going back, it's too boring IMHO and my phone is just as smooth as my iPhone 5.

c_elliott83

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Its all personal preference. I cant see myself going back to android. To buggy for me aswell as boring. Especially when updates make the phones worse.

Sent from my Iphone 4s using Tap Until You Talk

c_elliott83

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
No never wanted it. Nothing right now can get me back to android. My next phone purchase will be another iphone hopefully at the end of the year

apollooff320

May 16, 2010
Visit site
can't beleive ppl still use the excuse that ppl that are not tech savy use iphones. I'm a tech savy guy and i'm sure a lot of ios users are so ppl need to stop with saying that BS. I started off with windows phones then moved on to android. Once my GF got a iphone and i played with it I found out it wasn't as bad as ppl tried to say it was. I got a iphone now and don't see myself going back to a android phone anytime soon. Also lol at original EVO being smooth...you don't know what smooth is until you get a ios device.

*EDIT* anyways to the OP if you jailbreak you have the ability to customize and add widgets.

Last edited:

c_elliott83

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
can't beleive ppl still use the excuse that ppl that are not tech savy use iphones. I'm a tech savy guy and i'm sure a lot of ios users are so ppl need to stop with saying that BS. I started off with windows phones then moved on to android. Once my GF got a iphone and i played with it I found out it wasn't as bad as ppl tried to say it was. I got a iphone now and don't see myself going back to a android phone anytime soon. Also lol at original EVO being smooth...you don't know what smooth is until you get a ios device.

*EDIT* anyways to the OP if you jailbreak you have the ability to customize and add widgets.

Agreed.
I use to put down apple a lot. I had a 3g and 3gs and wasnt impressed. But now that i have a 4s i wont go back to android, my plans are already made. The next will be ios aswell

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Agreed.
I use to put down apple a lot. I had a 3g and 3gs and wasnt impressed. But now that i have a 4s i wont go back to android, my plans are already made. The next will be ios aswell

Thank god we don't have biased people here.
No sarcasm.

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Well you see, our carriers don't do that type of **** , I can say I CAN TETHER WITHOUT A DIFFERENT PLAN, please understand it is your carriers NOT, NOT, NOT,NOT APPLE.
Don't be so dense. The carriers can't do anything to an iPhone without apple. Apple modifies the OS.

Anyhow, I have had enough of your obnoxiousness. On ignore list you go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol