Best iOS apps!

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Ok so lets get this party going:D( I will post links to these apps so you can download them without having to search for them in the App Store)
Free
1.Mailbox-very intuitive gmail client with support for more emails coming down the road-get it [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mailbox/id576502633?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]here[/URL]
2.Google maps- Need I say more?-[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/google-maps/id585027354?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]here[/URL]
3.Wunderlist-Simple,intuitive interface for reminders app-[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/wunderlist/id406644151?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]here[/URL]
4.Dropbox-Essential- [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/dropbox/id327630330?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]here[/URL]
5.Currents-Beautiful news reader-[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/google-currents/id459182288?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]here[/URL]
6.Chrome-very nice interface although limited in speed as the nitro engine is not available for it-[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/chrome/id535886823?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]here[/URL]
7.Flipboard- My personal favourite news reader absolutely amazing UI-[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flipboard-your-social-news/id358801284?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]here[/URL]
8.Pocket- Save web articles for off-line viewing-[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pocket-formerly-read-it-later/id309601447?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]here[/URL]
9.Tweetdeck-Very good twitter client-[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tweetdeck/id429654148?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]here[/URL]
10.Youtube- the best entertainment source with Googles incredible UI-[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/youtube/id544007664?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]here[/URL]

Paid
1.Pages-The best word processor for tablets can read word docs and can also export as word docs-[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/pages/id361309726?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]here[/URL]
2.Infinity Blade 2- Best hack and slash game ever! high end graphics and fun gameplay-[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/infinity-blade-ii/id447689011?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]here[/URL]
3.Clear-simple, intuitive to-do list-[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clear/id493136154?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]here[/URL]
4.iMovie-best video editor on iOS-[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/imovie/id377298193?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]here[/URL]
5.iPhoto-best photo editor on iOS-[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iphoto/id497786065?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]here[/URL]
6. Wolfram Alpha-it has knowledge of everything-[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wolframalpha/id334989259?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]here[/URL]
7.Haze-simply the best weather client-[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/haze/id594476963?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]here[/URL]

That does it for me for now guys if you want more of this just say so!

kurosenpai

May 22, 2012
Visit site
I've sold my iPhone though but one I app or games that I've loved the most is Cooking Mama lol

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

apollooff320

May 16, 2010
Visit site
AppsGoneFree-found so many good apps. I make it a habbit to check the app out everyday so I don't miss out.
Findmyiphone
Chrome
iTriage
Urgent Care
Cardiograph
RadarScope

named off only a few since I have 100+ apps on my phone.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks a lot! I'll add some good app to my iPhone.
I also have a collection of best free YouTube app for iPad/iPhone. I'll share it with you here. :)
YouTube App: This is the official YouTube App for iPad/iPhone users to watch the world?s videos and keep up with their favorite YouTube channels.
Jasmine YouTube Client for iPad: Jasmine is a full-featured YouTube client for iPad and iOS which gives you all of the features you would want in a YouTube app.
YouTube to iPad Downloader: It helps you easily download your favorite videos from YouTube website with super quick speed.
WorldTube HD YouTube App for iPad: It connects you to all the top current videos in different categories all across the world.
Nowbox: It is a new YouTube app for iPad/iPhone that pulls your channel subscriptions and lays them out in the same way as cable television.
YouPlayer for iPad/iPhone
I thought the YouTube app was given:p

- - - Updated - - -

Real Racing 3 is amazing!

Sent from the Forbidden Fruit

Asphalt 7 is better!

urstrinath

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the Apps.i am new to iPhone can you guide me some more apps for me
Thanks InAdvance

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks InAdvance

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks InAdvance

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks InAdvance
Ok sure, what types of apps do you want? Productivity apps? Games? tell me and I will tell you.

lchupacabras

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
This is going to be a long post, bear with me.

I don't feel all of these are 'great' but there has been a lot of pruning to get to this list so without further ado, here's what I have on my phone:

Main Screen:

- Dollarbird - My go to calendar/budgeting app.
- Gmail - Obvious choice if you want push notifications for your email; I prefer the native email app, however.
- Google Maps - I rarely actually use this but it's always within reach when needed.
- Yahoo Weather - Just plain ol' beautiful weather app.

Second Screen:
Folder "Random"

- AppShopper Social - Great app for keeping track of app updates, discounts and ratings.
- Boost Magic Battery Pro - Let's me charge my phone to full easily and effectively.
- Beemo - Adventure Time, kind of limited right now but has some fun things built into it like a soundboard, alarm clock, etc.
- Clear - I don't use this app~!! Having said that, it's the best looking notes app I've ever found. I'm just lazy.
- Day One - Great journal app, very beautiful and functional; I don't use it daily but it even has an option for a reminder to write down your thoughts at the end of the day.
- DailyCost - I don't use this app either because I prefer Dollarbird; still a great app if you need to keep your budget in order.
- Dream Recorder Pro - Fun little app, works as advertised.
- Duck - Ha, I love Duck.
- Google - Google Now for iOS, fantastic search app.
- Google Drive - Use it all the time, though a lot less than I did on my android phones.
- iClean - iOS has problems w/ data getting 'clogged up' after a while; this deletes all those temporary files and has saved me quite a bit of space from time to time.
- IFTTT - Lovely website, I haven't used the app yet, looks fine and well-polished.
- Mobile Mouse - I keep my laptop connected to my HDTV at home quite a bit; this allows me to use my iPhone as a trackpad! It has various other functions... but I rarely use them.
- My Verizon - Pay my bill here.
- Classic Note - Fun little note-taking app. It's need of a syncing option though (preferably iCloud...)
- Speedtest - Speed test.
- Splashtop (Personal) - Very nice remote desktop app that, unfotunately, has gone to a subscription-based fee. I'm grandfathered into their old plan and use it all the time.
- Starbucks - Rarely use it anymore but I like getting free apps and music weekly.
- WireShare - Not a great app but I've found it works as a good makeshift file manager.

Folder "Cooking"

- BigOven - Tons of recipes.
- How to Cook Everything - I've heard really good things about the book, got the app for free.
- On the Grill - Good grilling tips and 'recipes.'
- iCookbook - Easily the worst of the bunch.

Folder "Educational"

- Articles - Best representation of Wikipedia I'll probably ever see.
- Barefoot Atlas - Cute atlas with a surprising amount of useful information.
- Calculator (by 'BrickoApps') - The one I use the most.
- Advanced English Dictionary - Great dictionary with offline capabilites.
- Dictionary.com - Good dictionary with online capabilites.
- Digits - Second most used calculator. It doesn't have many of the advanced functions the other app has but I find the tape function very useful when working with money.
- DRAE - It's the best Spanish dictionary money can buy. For free.
- imiwa? - Japanese dictionary I've recently started using, I believe it requires an internet connection.
- Japanese - Offline Japanese dictionary with a plethora of study aids, really the best Japanese-learning companion I've found.
- Kanji - Old clunky app I used for Kanji drills... it does what it's supposed to.
- Kanji Sensei - I don't recommend this one since all it gives you is a direct translation from Japanese to English. Having said that, if all you want is to know where the Kanji come from then go for it.
- On this day - Very entertaining app with lots of fun facts.
- Russian Alphabet - Don't really use it but it helped when I needed it, lol.

Folder "Fitness"

- 7 Min Workout - I haven't used it yet, looked through the instructional videos and such and it's a nicely designed app.
- All-in Yoga - Not for me but the girlfriend likes it.
- Altimeter - Tells me how high I am.
- Pranayama - Breathing excercises, YMMV.
- Runstastic Pro - Really good app for tracking walks, runs, bike rides, etc.
- SimplyRain - Puts me to zzz....

Folder "Reading"

- Comicxology - If you want to pay for comics... they're cheap.
- ComicGlass - Very good reader, comes with a nice built-in downloader and a wide array of supported formats.
- Comic Zeal - Pissed that they didn't make the 'mini' app into a universal app but it's still the best comic-book reading app for iOS by far.
- iComics - Seems fine.
- iNietzsche - Old app I still peruse when I get bored.
- iPoe Vol. 1 - Such a fun and beautiful app, hope the developer doesn't forget about these.
- iPoe Vol. 2 - Same as above.
- Fastr Pro - Speed reading, some people get it, some people don't.
- GoodReader - If you're handling PDFs on your iOS device and don't have this, I don't know what the hell you're thinking.
- Goodreads - Meh. Reading and stuff, good recommendations.
- Manga Rock - Best manga reading app on iOS, still not the greatest thing or anything but it's got good support.
- Play Books - For reading all of my android-purchased books.
- Pocket - For reading my saved websites, I mainly use it in unison with App.net since it's easier to send articles to Pocket and read them later than trying to keep up w/ the world feed in real time.
- Readmill - In my experience, a better alternative to Goodreads.
- Shakespear - All of Shakespeare's writing. For free. In my pocket.
- Van Gogh Letters - One of my favourite over-depressed artists.
- xkcd - Good webcomic, simple app.

I'm getting ready to leave work so I'll do one more folder and finish the rest later. All of my game folders are last, sorry!

Folder "Music"

- A3D Player - Supposedly good player that 'simulates' 7.1 surround sound on a bunch of different earbuds.
- CarTunes - Good audio player with easy to use (without looking down) controls.
- FingerPiano - Best piano app I've found on iOS, well-maintained and updated, too!
- gMusic - Google Music streamer, best one I've found so far.
- iDaft - Daft Punk soundboards, great quality and well-polished apps.
- iMashup - Looks kind of terrible, haven't had the chance to use it, received various recommendations for it...
- More Cowbell - Gotta have it.
- Musyc - Fun little music-making toy.
- Pandora - Use it less and less now that iTunes Radio is worth a **** and I have an Rdio subscription... still, one of the best online radios.
- Quiztones - Good for keeping your ears tuned.
- Rdio - Really good music app, basically the same as Spotify with a good development and design team backing the app.
- SoundHound (Infinity) - Good for finding song names and lyrics, even has a karaoke-mode.
- TSUZUMIN - Haha, if you can find it, try this out; only really relevant to people that enjoy Japanese-culture and it's crazyness.

Let's go for one more folder before I leave...

Folder "News"
- Alien Blue - Best reddit client I've used on mobile; reddit is mainly **** though, hahaha, good for checking out the channels that aren't too bad.
- AppAdvice - I'm ashamed I still check this website for news, they're slow, incredibly biased, and the writing leaves something to be desired... However, they do have some good app reviews from time to time and a section of the app tracks apps that have gone free/been discounted, useful in those ways.
- Circa - My favourite news app; I rarely read the news, but when I do, I use Circa.
- Digg - Fun internet nonesense.
- TouchArcade - iOS game reviews galore~!! Only somewhat good though.

That's all for now! My hands are tired.:cool:

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
This is going to be a long post, bear with me.

I don't feel all of these are 'great' but there has been a lot of pruning to get to this list so without further ado, here's what I have on my phone:

Main Screen:

- Dollarbird - My go to calendar/budgeting app.
- Gmail - Obvious choice if you want push notifications for your email; I prefer the native email app, however.
- Google Maps - I rarely actually use this but it's always within reach when needed.
- Yahoo Weather - Just plain ol' beautiful weather app.

Second Screen:
Folder "Random"

- AppShopper Social - Great app for keeping track of app updates, discounts and ratings.
- Boost Magic Battery Pro - Let's me charge my phone to full easily and effectively.
- Beemo - Adventure Time, kind of limited right now but has some fun things built into it like a soundboard, alarm clock, etc.
- Clear - I don't use this app~!! Having said that, it's the best looking notes app I've ever found. I'm just lazy.
- Day One - Great journal app, very beautiful and functional; I don't use it daily but it even has an option for a reminder to write down your thoughts at the end of the day.
- DailyCost - I don't use this app either because I prefer Dollarbird; still a great app if you need to keep your budget in order.
- Dream Recorder Pro - Fun little app, works as advertised.
- Duck - Ha, I love Duck.
- Google - Google Now for iOS, fantastic search app.
- Google Drive - Use it all the time, though a lot less than I did on my android phones.
- iClean - iOS has problems w/ data getting 'clogged up' after a while; this deletes all those temporary files and has saved me quite a bit of space from time to time.
- IFTTT - Lovely website, I haven't used the app yet, looks fine and well-polished.
- Mobile Mouse - I keep my laptop connected to my HDTV at home quite a bit; this allows me to use my iPhone as a trackpad! It has various other functions... but I rarely use them.
- My Verizon - Pay my bill here.
- Classic Note - Fun little note-taking app. It's need of a syncing option though (preferably iCloud...)
- Speedtest - Speed test.
- Splashtop (Personal) - Very nice remote desktop app that, unfotunately, has gone to a subscription-based fee. I'm grandfathered into their old plan and use it all the time.
- Starbucks - Rarely use it anymore but I like getting free apps and music weekly.
- WireShare - Not a great app but I've found it works as a good makeshift file manager.

Folder "Cooking"

- BigOven - Tons of recipes.
- How to Cook Everything - I've heard really good things about the book, got the app for free.
- On the Grill - Good grilling tips and 'recipes.'
- iCookbook - Easily the worst of the bunch.

Folder "Educational"

- Articles - Best representation of Wikipedia I'll probably ever see.
- Barefoot Atlas - Cute atlas with a surprising amount of useful information.
- Calculator (by 'BrickoApps') - The one I use the most.
- Advanced English Dictionary - Great dictionary with offline capabilites.
- Dictionary.com - Good dictionary with online capabilites.
- Digits - Second most used calculator. It doesn't have many of the advanced functions the other app has but I find the tape function very useful when working with money.
- DRAE - It's the best Spanish dictionary money can buy. For free.
- imiwa? - Japanese dictionary I've recently started using, I believe it requires an internet connection.
- Japanese - Offline Japanese dictionary with a plethora of study aids, really the best Japanese-learning companion I've found.
- Kanji - Old clunky app I used for Kanji drills... it does what it's supposed to.
- Kanji Sensei - I don't recommend this one since all it gives you is a direct translation from Japanese to English. Having said that, if all you want is to know where the Kanji come from then go for it.
- On this day - Very entertaining app with lots of fun facts.
- Russian Alphabet - Don't really use it but it helped when I needed it, lol.

Folder "Fitness"

- 7 Min Workout - I haven't used it yet, looked through the instructional videos and such and it's a nicely designed app.
- All-in Yoga - Not for me but the girlfriend likes it.
- Altimeter - Tells me how high I am.
- Pranayama - Breathing excercises, YMMV.
- Runstastic Pro - Really good app for tracking walks, runs, bike rides, etc.
- SimplyRain - Puts me to zzz....

Folder "Reading"

- Comicxology - If you want to pay for comics... they're cheap.
- ComicGlass - Very good reader, comes with a nice built-in downloader and a wide array of supported formats.
- Comic Zeal - Pissed that they didn't make the 'mini' app into a universal app but it's still the best comic-book reading app for iOS by far.
- iComics - Seems fine.
- iNietzsche - Old app I still peruse when I get bored.
- iPoe Vol. 1 - Such a fun and beautiful app, hope the developer doesn't forget about these.
- iPoe Vol. 2 - Same as above.
- Fastr Pro - Speed reading, some people get it, some people don't.
- GoodReader - If you're handling PDFs on your iOS device and don't have this, I don't know what the hell you're thinking.
- Goodreads - Meh. Reading and stuff, good recommendations.
- Manga Rock - Best manga reading app on iOS, still not the greatest thing or anything but it's got good support.
- Play Books - For reading all of my android-purchased books.
- Pocket - For reading my saved websites, I mainly use it in unison with App.net since it's easier to send articles to Pocket and read them later than trying to keep up w/ the world feed in real time.
- Readmill - In my experience, a better alternative to Goodreads.
- Shakespear - All of Shakespeare's writing. For free. In my pocket.
- Van Gogh Letters - One of my favourite over-depressed artists.
- xkcd - Good webcomic, simple app.

I'm getting ready to leave work so I'll do one more folder and finish the rest later. All of my game folders are last, sorry!

Folder "Music"

- A3D Player - Supposedly good player that 'simulates' 7.1 surround sound on a bunch of different earbuds.
- CarTunes - Good audio player with easy to use (without looking down) controls.
- FingerPiano - Best piano app I've found on iOS, well-maintained and updated, too!
- gMusic - Google Music streamer, best one I've found so far.
- iDaft - Daft Punk soundboards, great quality and well-polished apps.
- iMashup - Looks kind of terrible, haven't had the chance to use it, received various recommendations for it...
- More Cowbell - Gotta have it.
- Musyc - Fun little music-making toy.
- Pandora - Use it less and less now that iTunes Radio is worth a **** and I have an Rdio subscription... still, one of the best online radios.
- Quiztones - Good for keeping your ears tuned.
- Rdio - Really good music app, basically the same as Spotify with a good development and design team backing the app.
- SoundHound (Infinity) - Good for finding song names and lyrics, even has a karaoke-mode.
- TSUZUMIN - Haha, if you can find it, try this out; only really relevant to people that enjoy Japanese-culture and it's crazyness.

Let's go for one more folder before I leave...

Folder "News"
- Alien Blue - Best reddit client I've used on mobile; reddit is mainly **** though, hahaha, good for checking out the channels that aren't too bad.
- AppAdvice - I'm ashamed I still check this website for news, they're slow, incredibly biased, and the writing leaves something to be desired... However, they do have some good app reviews from time to time and a section of the app tracks apps that have gone free/been discounted, useful in those ways.
- Circa - My favourite news app; I rarely read the news, but when I do, I use Circa.
- Digg - Fun internet nonesense.
- TouchArcade - iOS game reviews galore~!! Only somewhat good though.

That's all for now! My hands are tired.:cool:

Omg that's a lot of apps.

Posted via Android Central App

fl3mez

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Lol my favourite app would be plants vs zombies 2 and galaxy on fire 2 love both the games (gof 2 is not exclusive it's on the android platform, not sure if u ment ios exclusive favourite apps or in general)

llcannon

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I need help to find an app. I have the HTC Merge, however, on November 1st I will trade to the i5. And I currently have the newest iPad
The app I need is for my teleconferences. I have a few people on the conference but I do not want them to ask questions live. I want them to email or text me and then have it forwarded to my iPad. I will have the phone numbers and emails in advance, and I would like the app to only send me the texts/emails from the ones at the conference. Is this possible?

Linda

rob damiani

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Twitteriffic
SlyDial
Bank of America
Flipboard
Nest
Atomic Web Browser
Soundcloud
Google Play Music
DI Radio
DropBox
LogMeIn
Square/Register
SmartyPig
iMailG
Fantastical Calendar
MultiCamCC (Traffic Webcams)
Navigon
YouTube
InstaSize
Google Hangouts
Genius Scan +
SalesForce Logger

White Pages

andrewsean7830

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Invoice2go allows fast and easy invoicing from your phone, designed to create invoices, estimates, credit memos and purchase orders straight from your device, as well as keeping track of money owed, taxes and totals.