- 08-13-2013, 12:03 AM #2
- 08-13-2013, 11:53 AM #4
- 08-13-2013, 12:19 PM #6
- 08-17-2013, 06:56 PM #7
- 08-17-2013, 07:24 PM #8
- 08-17-2013, 08:22 PM #9
- 08-23-2013, 05:18 AM #10
- 09-02-2013, 10:40 AM #11
- 09-10-2013, 03:08 PM #12
- 20 Posts
Re: new iPhone
as far as I can tell, the screen is about the same size. Updated OS, and lotsa pretty colors. But, I did enjoy Tim Cook going out of his way to compare statistics with Android.....Fingerprint security. yawn. Colorful cases. Yawn. Faster processor. Yawn. I will admit Apple can do much better in the UI department...and, I am sure the new OS is pretty slick...but, it would seem to me that retail buyers will continue to look to Android for more options.
- 09-12-2013, 05:41 AM #13
- 09-12-2013, 06:02 AM #14
- 4,560 Posts
- Assassin 'Droid
Re: new iPhone
The 5c is pretty much a plastic iPhone 5. It has a better reported battery life, is thicker, slightly heavier, made of plastic and only available in wild colors, no black. Pricing is $549 off contract for a 16GB, $99 on contract. It also comes in a 32GB version. The iPhone 5 is gone.
The 5s is the actual flagship, made of metal, has the A7 64 bit processor with a dedicated "M7" processor for fitness tracking and contextual awareness, the fingerprint scanner, equal battery life to the 5c, a better front facing camera, different back camera with improved low light and dual LED flash and is the same size and weight as the iPhone 5. It starts off at $649 for a 16GB and also comes in a 32GB and 64GB version.
For only a $100 difference, IMO getting the 5c is a mistake for everyone. Bigger body, heavier, plastic, less features and kinda insulting to one's intelligence. All of the actual upgrades landed in the 5s.
- By garces26 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 19Last Post: 12-05-2013, 03:54 AM
- By Hiren Rajgor in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 5Last Post: 10-13-2013, 04:15 AM
- By Jon G1 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 22Last Post: 08-22-2013, 09:08 PM
- By brdl04 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2013, 07:09 PM
- By realisticgirl in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2013, 01:54 PM