Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jnorton2724
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Apple’s iPhone 5 touchscreen is 2.5 times faster than Android devices

I always knew this from the moment I first bought a ios device.

Global Posts
    6,211 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Default Re: Apple’s iPhone 5 touchscreen is 2.5 times faster than Android devices

Well, I wonder if it has anything to do with there being about half as much screen real estate as most contemporary Android devices?
    Live long and prosper.

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Apple’s iPhone 5 touchscreen is 2.5 times faster than Android devices

Quote Originally Posted by Haalcyon View Post
    Well, I wonder if it has anything to do with there being about half as much screen real estate as most contemporary Android devices?
    if that was the case the iphone 4 would be beating the iphone 5.

That's good to know. I still wouldn't use an iPhone as my daily phone.

Sent from my HTC One
    Thanked by:
    Ezduzit likes this.

Why wasn't the nexus 4 tested D:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

You say this but tests have shown that the s4's screen is more accurate

Happy owner of a Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Motogameruk View Post
    You say this but tests have shown that the s4's screen is more accurate

Happy owner of a Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 2013
    Can you provide a link to the tests?
    tgp

Global Posts
    1,767 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by apollooff320 View Post

I always knew this from the moment I first bought a ios device.
    The speed advantage of the touchscreen is negated by the abominably long animations on iOS. You still get to your destination quicker with Android.
    I have a Nexus 4, an iPhone 5, and a Lumia 520, and I like them all. Is something wrong with me? (I really should edit my signature sometime. I have only 1 of these 3 phones anymore, and even that one is mostly unused because it's been superseded by its big brother!)

Global Posts
    2,073 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by tgp View Post
    The speed advantage of the touchscreen is negated by the abominably long animations on iOS. You still get to your destination quicker with Android.
    Oh, okay.

"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." - William F. Buckley, Jr.
    tgp

Global Posts
    1,767 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pappy53 View Post
    Oh, okay.
    You win there! I was going by my experience; Nexus 4 vs. iPhone 5. They were both released at about the same time a year ago. It's not even close!
    I have a Nexus 4, an iPhone 5, and a Lumia 520, and I like them all. Is something wrong with me? (I really should edit my signature sometime. I have only 1 of these 3 phones anymore, and even that one is mostly unused because it's been superseded by its big brother!)

Global Posts
    2,073 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by tgp View Post
    You win there! I was going by my experience; Nexus 4 vs. iPhone 5. They were both released at about the same time a year ago. It's not even close!
    I know what you mean. The iPhone is definitely faster than the Nexus 4.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." - William F. Buckley, Jr.

Global Posts
    6,211 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

My 5s is fast and I like iOS7 fine. ....but the screen on the 5s is just so small compared to what I'm used to. I don't notice it being any faster than my Android devices...just smaller.

from a '14 Note 10.1
    Live long and prosper.

I did not use latest version of iPhone but having galaxy s4 touch screen is more smoother than other devices even having a bigger screen than iPhone5s