iPhone 5C crowned worst gadget of 2013 by Engadget

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
So, do you think people prefer the iPhone 5c over the iPhone 5? If so, it would make sense for Apple to discontinue the iPhone 5.

Probably not. But I don't think most people looking to buy a last gen spec iPhone are bothered enough to not buy it because of the plastic shell.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Scott7217

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I think it's easy to say people would have enjoyed the iPhone 5 form factor over the 5C. However Apple chose another route, which was a very successful one.

So, the current lineup of iPhones includes the 5s, the 5c, and the 4s. What would be the disadvantage of discontinuing the iPhone 4s and keeping the iPhone 5 instead?

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Did you miss the link I posted? I'm not the only one making that claim.

Like I said catch up on your tech blogs. Lol. The claim is just that a claim. Sometimes when people assume they make an *** of themselves. Go look at every one of the major carries in the US right now and see what the number 1-3 top selling phones are. On everyone but one carrier it's the iPhone 5S and 5C at #1 and #2 also Apple has had it's quarterly conference meetings which also emphasized the success of the 5S and 5C. Don't believe everything you read or you will just remain an ignorant hater. Not a great look.

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
Like I said catch up on your tech blogs. Lol. The claim is just that a claim.
Well, your claim is just a claim. Still waiting to see your own evidence...I provided mine already.

Sometimes when people assume they make an *** of themselves. Go look at every one of the major carries in the US right now and see what the number 1-3 top selling phones are.
You do know that lots of people buy phones from places other than carriers, right?

What exactly is your source for your claim that the iPhone 5C is one of the three best selling phones on any carrier? Where are you seeing that?

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Well, your claim is just a claim. Still waiting to see your own evidence...I provided mine already.

You do know that lots of people buy phones from places other than carriers, right?

What exactly is your source for your claim that the iPhone 5C is one of the three best selling phones on any carrier? Where are you seeing that?

Don't you use an Android phone. It's like you forgot you have Google Search or something. Simply search iphone 5S, 5C top selling phone. And wala search results will pop on in your browser with various articles on the topic.

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
Don't you use an Android phone. It's like you forgot you have Google Search or something. Simply search iphone 5S, 5C top selling phone. And wala search results will pop on in your browser with various articles on the topic.

So you are basically saying you have no evidence to support your claim.

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
So you are basically saying you have no evidence to support your claim.

Wow you can't be serious right now. I mean really wow. You couldn't do a simple google search to see the blatant proof. I mean really are you that much if a fanboy you just go around being ignorant just because. I mean really. Wow!!!

flatlad

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
I dont exactly agree as I myself own a 5C , It was quite cheaper than iphone 5s and thus gave me opportunity to explore ios spending a little less.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power