- 6 Posts
Frost & Ember – An addictive puzzle game that’s very simple to play!
Frost & Ember is a slightly different take on 2048
We've played the original and love it! We figured we’d try to enhance it a bit. We added a blue set of numbers and a red set of numbers. Instead of trying to get to 2048, you’re just trying to survive as long as you can. It takes a slightly different strategy than the original 2048 to get a high score here.
Frost & Ember is available for FREE on the Google Play store.
How to Play
- Swipe left, right, up, or down to move all blocks to one side.
- When two blue tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one.
- When two red tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one.
- When two tiles of different colors and the same number higher than 4, they cancel each other out.
Frost & Ember features
- Super responsive casual game play.
- Simple and engaging action!
- Playable offline.
- Plays well on a small screen. Looks fantastic on a tablet.
We Would like to hear from you - Android Central - what do you think of the game, and what would you do differently to improve it?
- By nima1991 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2014, 01:03 PM
- By andog88 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 04-18-2014, 09:08 AM
- By bill-e in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 3Last Post: 04-12-2014, 07:40 PM
- By Mr Matei in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 7Last Post: 04-10-2014, 07:15 PM
- By Ryan IT Lab in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2014, 07:35 PM