Businesses that ignore Android and cater to the rotten apple

pceasar

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Have you ever noticed how when you go to certain websites or even TV commercials they are always quoting how they have an iPhone app? I'm a recent iPhone to android convert, by choice, and this trend really annoys me.

Therefore, as a person who is in business and knowing how business works I'm starting my own android campaign and I need help from you the android community. I have begun emailling businesses as I come across their sites and see the "get our new iPhone app in the iPhone app store" message, I ask them via their "contact us" button.

"where is the android app for your company? We don't all have at&t and we don't all have apple products, there are more users with android than iPhone so it would be to your benefit to get us an app "

I ask the android community members to do this as well, since there is strength in our numbers.

I don't mean to sound eccentric but people really think the iPhone is the cats meow and its time others recognize that there are more Android users out there and they should throw some apps our way. Granted some of these apps are mediocre but some can be cool.

If you choose to chip in on this effort, we can keep a list of websites going here that way we all target them, I'll begin:

cnn.com

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie