People already lining up for Iphone 6 LOL

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I would bet a lot of money that Apple is paying them just to create some sort of hype. I never understood that waiting in line stuff for phones, games or consoles I mean a few hours later you can just walk into a store and buy the damn thing without any trouble or midnight madness but to each their own I guess.

Black Friday is even WORSE lol

Posted via Android Central App

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Good for consumers now we have more choices.. Screen size, camera, price, etc

Sent from my phone with tapatalk

Well said otherwise I would still be having a "dumb" phone. Thanks to Blackberry, Samsung, LG, there are choices that offer customization, removable battery and expandable storage plus top of the line specs. A lot of companies aren't offering such stuff

I'm sure some of the sitters made a lot of money but at what price if it wasn't for vacancies they are rising their jobs so yeah.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
It reminds me of the fan(atic)s of the Beatles, Elvis, etc. Same principle except instead of an obsession with an intangible (music, emotions) it's an obsession with something tangible you can bring home with you. Something about the human psyche needs to have that excitement. As long as there are no stampedes, it's not a problem. :D

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Black Friday is even WORSE lol

But at least there is added value... Cheaper price, special add ons , etc. Here, they are buying a phone at the full retail price that will be the exact same phone, at the exact same price, as the person the next day, or even that afternoon.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
But at least there is added value... Cheaper price, special add ons , etc. Here, they are buying a phone at the full retail price that will be the exact same phone, at the exact same price, as the person the next day, or even that afternoon.

People stampeding through a store and fighting over a limited number of discounted items on black Friday is added value?

rews

Banned
Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Dude, now I can have an even BIGGER grid wall of icons!! Apple mastery of innovation has done it again!!

/fist pump

😁

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
They sell more because they have what like 70 different phones for sale whereas Apple has 1. The iPhone

Apple has more then 1 phone. Iphone 4S (wait, did apple take this choice from you or was it the 4), 5, 5S, cheap 5S, 6, 6+, then add all the different memory sizes. Add the colors. So even though my math isn't that good I'm guessing more then 1 to choose from.
And go to ebay to get other sizes and models.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463