i phone coming to the big red!

martin erwin

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't say the Iphone is that behind the curve. It's also a very well known name. This will effect Android sales, a lot of people want a smartphone. I don't think this will be the death of Android. If anything it will be another reason to increase build quality, or specs on their phones.

They are releasing a CDMA phone when everything new being released is LTE capable. How is that not behind the curve?

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
They are releasing a CDMA phone when everything new being released is LTE capable. How is that not behind the curve?

LTE isn't that widespread yet, though it is spreading. I said the Iphone wasn't that behind, but it's not the cutting edge anymore. I don't think that will affect sales though.

martin erwin

May 18, 2010
Visit site
No, it won't affect sales of the CDMA version because people are generally ill informed (trying to be nice there) and Apple is a whiz company when it comes to marketing overpriced and underwhelming products.

While LTE is not yet widespread, it's coming down the pipe faster than people think.

Yourdogsdead

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I sitll believe that anyone that buys the Iphone right now is make a bad decision. Apple will update it in June, and I wouldn't want to be locked into a 2 year agreement at this point.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol