I switched to Apple[emoji17]

ajbrad71

May 28, 2011
Visit site
After trading in my note 7 my wife's iPhone 6+ was laying around so I activated it. Well after a week I'm kinda liking it. There are things I miss from android and Samsung. I will say this the apps I ported over seem to be optimized better on apple, hell even google app. I know you guys are a tuff crowd so not looking for any kudos just sharing my life after Note 7

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I used the iPhone 7+ a few days ago and admittedly, aside from the lack of a built-in headphone jack, I really like it.

It's a nice fast phone that perfectly accomplishes the basics. Probably might not be my daily but it's definitely a very good phone. One of my top picks for this year.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Use what works best for you. I loved my note 7 but am now using the 7 plus and have no regrets. There are trade offs of course, but the note 7 being recalled gave me a true chance to try out the iPhone and so far, I am enjoying the experience. I do miss the customizability and flexibility of Android but for my specific uses, I am ok with it.

dohlo

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I used the iPhone 7+ a few days ago and admittedly, aside from the lack of a built-in headphone jack, I really like it.

It's a nice fast phone that perfectly accomplishes the basics. Probably might not be my daily but it's definitely a very good phone. One of my top picks for this year.

This is by far the best description of an iPhone and iOS I've seen really. Great phone, its great at what it's capable of. But I just can't bring myself to go for one again. Maybe if there was already a jailbreak out for iOS10. It's just too, conformed?

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I don't miss my android apps updating every couple of days!

IPhone 7 plus the fastest phone on the market

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I ordered a iPhone 7+ this weekend for my Note7 exchange. I can't wait for it to arrive. I have never tried Apple, but super excited to try it out and learn. 😊

anon(749368)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I too switched to the iPhone 7 from the S7 and am impressed with how smooth this fruity phone is. Initially I was going to keep it until the S8 comes out but now that I actually tried it, I may stick around the orchard :) for a while.

guthrien

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I get my 7+ tomorrow too. I'm excited to try something new, but I've already started using the iPad Pro and it's grown on me. I already like the Mac so I'm excited to have it all work together. I think a lot of things are going to irritate me, but I still have plenty of Android devices. There just is no reasonable stand in for the Note right now IMO (the reason for my switch).

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
This is by far the best description of an iPhone and iOS I've seen really. Great phone, its great at what it's capable of. But I just can't bring myself to go for one again. Maybe if there was already a jailbreak out for iOS10. It's just too, conformed?
You're not going to find serious customization potential or a boat-load of features.

But you will find a nice, fast phone that accomplishes the basics really well and does so consistently without giving much issues. It's a great phone by all means, especially if your main concern is with the user-experience and performance, and less-so about extra features.

My favorite part about the iPhone? Long update timelines.