What's your FAVORITE Keyboard app?

What is your favorite replacement or stock keyboard? (Phones)

• Total voters

ThePurpleAndroid

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I love SwiftKey, I don't notice too many updates.. Maybe a couple a month. I did buy it and it is well worth it. I think too many people don't take the time to learn how the apps work. I have no issues at all with SwiftKey. It's the perfect keyboard with excellent predictive text that learns how you type and what words you use the most. Absolutely beautiful app.

?~?~?HTC Evo Design?~?~?

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I've been using SwiftKey for over a year. Every time I toy around with the idea of not using it (usually after a fresh ROM installation), I miss it terribly.

It really is vastly superior to anything out there. I'm surprised Google hasn't offered to buy them out and make it the default Android keyboard. It's that good.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
1) swiftkey
2) ultra - has swype features but is bad in landscape mode.

I refuse to recommend apps that stay in beta, and i e social scope.

When swiftkey adds gesture features it will be incredible.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Marbash

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Got to say that Swiftkey is my favorite by far. They way you can teach it how you type through linking it to gMail, Twitter, Facebook and even your old texts is awesome. I've tried a few diffrent keyboards through the years, SlideIT, Swype etc. and I always end up back with Swiftkey.

saxrulez

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I doubt I will ever be ever to leave swype now. I just can't find a keyboard that I'm as comfortable with or nearly as quick with.

Ichwardort

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Love Siwftkey X with flow

The combination of Swiftkey X with all its settings and great predictions together with the flow feature is just amazing! Especially for long words or the ones you don't hit the keys properly the flow feature tends to enormously speed up things! So for me even within a sentence it?s always a combination of both flowing and typing. :)

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: Love Siwftkey X with flow

Dodge DeBoulet;2356454...I think the main issue new users have with SwiftKey is that you have to actually [B said:
use[/B] it for at least a few weeks for it to build its predictive vocabulary, even if you take advantage of its text/email analysis feature. It's completely trouble-free and very, very fast for me...
That was my problem with swiftkey. My vocabulary is somewhat non-standard, and I didn't have the patience to train it.

Ichi_Bear

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I've been using SwiftKey Flow Beta for a while now. SwiftKey 3 keyboard with Swype like function. Love it. :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

dakid2k6

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I've been using kii, stock HTC, swiftkey, once in a while tyype keyboard. I even have thumb keyboard. I love using different ones different days or whatever I feel like using. :D

dasDestruktion

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I've gotten really comfortable with SwiftKey 3. I don't like it's voice input though, as it gives multiple selections or "guesses" as to what you're saying. When I use a voice input (like when driving but need to send a quick sms reply), chances are good that I don't have the hands free to tap what I wanted it to type. In that case I switch over to stock for voice... Otherwise it's all SK3!

richard hodge

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
My current favorites are Smart Keyboard and Keymonk, best keyboards out there at the moment in my opinion.

Oh how I miss my physical keyboard...

Me too, had the desireZ and was really happy with it, but it broke and I couldn't find a keypad phone, chose the note 2 because of the size and am really happy with it but thumb typing was quicker and easier with the physical keyboard

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers