Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default A.I. Type out of beta

A.I. Type keyboard is finally out of beta. The keyboard that does so good with prediction has just added new features including customization of the bottom row and improvements to its prediction engine.

Have you guys used A.I. Type? Like it? Why or why not?

Free: https://market.android.com/details?i...from_developer

Pro ($4.82): https://market.android.com/details?i...r8e1FRfHrls%3D
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,618 Global Posts
    Carrier
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Default Re: A.I. Type out of beta

The keys are twi small thumb keyboard has nice size keys. Need larger krys

how does this compare to Swiftkey?

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

If it was updated, how come it's still version 1.06 in the market? That's the version I already have.
    GLK

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

It would be nice to have them add the option to have a numeric keyboard like a calculator instead of the numbers across the top row.

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

Loving it, I found the keys too small also but after I changed the height of the keyboard it feels better then the default to me

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,618 Global Posts
    Carrier
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

See here's difference in keyboard size. Thumb keyboard AI keyboard.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

You have to pay to get the predictive typing. Other keyboards have predictive typing and they are free.

Yes, I am LOVING this keyboard. I love that it has symbols I can long tap from the main keyboard and not have to switch to the number/symbol keyboard.

I came over from webOS and was very worried about not having my physical keyboard, and A.I. Type is working so well for me!

Not clear what else I would get with the pro version. I have the free version installed now and I am getting predictive text suggested. What does the pro version do differently?

UPDATED:
    "This free version allows unlimited use of keyboard functionality (including skins, graphics and customization), and 10 days of text prediction, auto-corrections and auto-text. Upgrade to A.I.type Keyboard Plus to keep using predictive services beyond that point."

Oh, I will be buying this pro version for sure. I already can't imagine using my phone without it.