Way to save my usernames and passwords universally?

kmo97

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
You know how you have to retype your email and stuff? Is there a keyboard that you can save that in?

Sent from my Evo 4G.

stig6

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, well I've saved a username on Swype. And I've saved @gmail.com as I couldn't figure out how to do the entire email address. You type it in manually, then touch the word, then press 'add ****** to dictionary' or something similar.

I'm sure it can be done on others, there has been the option to save words to dictionaries in phones for years :) Sorry I wasn't much help!

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Thumb Keyboard had keys you can add text to. I have my main email address set up to one of those keys.

Smart Keyboard Pro has auto text. You can set up shortcuts, such as typing GML and have it replace that with @gmail.com.

I use KeePassDroid for user names and passwords. It works with apps and web browsers. Selecting an entry adds two icons in the notification bar to copy/paste user name and password. It will also generate passwords for added security, and pretty much works with any keyboard.

Sent from my gTablet using Tapatalk.

Chuck_B

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I've been using Roboform for about 10 years now. With their Roboform Everywhere account, android app, random password generator, and auto-save features I take my user names and passwords wherever I go now. Even my ex-wife took the trouble to thank me for introducing her to it. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair