Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Swiftkey X

if you want the best keyboard out there you have to get Swiftkey X
    i found that to be the best keyboard out for the android market,
    and i tried plenty. it even have cool themes to keep it from looking boring.
    Thanked by:

Yes I love Swiftkey X..used it on my EVO3D and currently using it on my Epic Touch..it's the best IMO

Global Posts
    4,723 Global Posts
    ROM
    All Stock

SwiftKey is one of my favorite keyboards on my SGS. On my gTablet, it really allows my typing down. The tablet is so wide, the keys are to far in to reach quickly, even using the tablet version. It's a shame really. There is plenty of space for them to move the keys closer to the edges. Hopefully they work on this. So, even though I use SwiftKey on my phone, I prefer Thumb Keyboard or FlexT9 on my tablet.

Sent from my gTablet using Tapatalk.
    RuneCryption - Unique memory puzzle game for Android. ( Google Play - Amazon Appstore )

Global Posts
    7,807 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Another SwiftKey user here :-)

I do agree with the previous post that there are better performing keyboards for tablets. I've heard nothing but good things about thumb and tablets.

My only gripe about SwiftKey is the lack of themes. I like the ones out, but more can be thrown into the market or open up the keyboard for user themes.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

+ 1 for Swiftkey. Best keyboard out there, using on my tab and sgs. What do you think about Super Keyboard? Sorry if i missed the post just ignore me then .

Sent from my gtab 10.1

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP B25/FrancoKernel18.6

Default Re: Swiftkey X

Although it is the only keyboard I used, besides stock, it is definitely the best. I love the predictions and how it can learn words I use. Just overall, it's amazing.

Another Swiftkey fan here

Recently been trying out Adaptxt though. They released a beta update recently that I am liking quite a bit. Might get me to switch over from Swiftkey. We'll have to see. Have any of you tried this one?

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

I've been using SwiftKey for over a year now and I'm starting to look around for something else. Recently the spacebar has gone to hell... I can't seem to get a space to save my life. I usually end up with a "v" or a"b" and the words joining together. it's driving me insane and after a year I'd think it would predict better than it does...
    Android4life

Tested out some other keyboards. Swiftkey is the best.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G Touch
    Droid Eris -> HTC EVO -> S2 -> S3 -> Note 2 -> S4 -> Note 3 -> S5

Best is a highly subjective term. I've found that better keyboard works better for me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP/Icy Glitch 14

swift x is the best i have found so far and i like the spell checker as well. my only complaint is that it uses alot of memory but other then that its work well.

It's 49 cents in the market right now.

Sent from my unrooted DInc2 via Tapatalk

I personally don't like it at all, for something that's called Swift it's not swift at all, I've changed the type speed but I still outpace the app and it freezes while I'm typing, is anyone else having this problem?

Global Posts
    232 Global Posts

Swift key x is the best even for tablets. I don't have any problems with it on my tab. I'm typing this on my tab using Swift Key X right now. I can fly with this keyboard on my phone or my tablet.

Love my SwiftKey X!!!!

Global Posts
    7,807 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Quote Originally Posted by jonthedroid View Post
    I personally don't like it at all, for something that's called Swift it's not swift at all, I've changed the type speed but I still outpace the app and it freezes while I'm typing, is anyone else having this problem?
    It's built around text prediction and not keyboard speed presses. You'll reduce the number of times you press a key by taking advantage of the prediction by pressing space bar or one of three predictions that are given to you. If the keyboard is freezing it could be due to one of two things: 1. your device is low on memory, 2. the device doesn't have a lot of memory to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by srkmagnus View Post
    It's built around text prediction and not keyboard speed presses. You'll reduce the number of times you press a key by taking advantage of the prediction by pressing space bar or one of three predictions that are given to you. If the keyboard is freezing it could be due to one of two things: 1. your device is low on memory, 2. the device doesn't have a lot of memory to begin with.
    Don't think so... I had the HTC Desire before got my nexus. And I never had problem unless I used viber or other apps wich could start to lag because of the long conversations.
    It had 512mb of ram i belive.

Sent from my awesome galaxy nexus using tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by srkmagnus View Post
    Nope not true at all I love swiftkey and use it but on both my evo design 4g and photon if its in portrait it sometimes flat out will not respond to commands but one key every several seconds

i also love swiftkey x
    DROID RAZR MAXX

Who's rocking SwiftKey 3 beta? It's cool. Slight learning curve

Ryuk6666 likes this.

ROM
    AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by kirkiscool View Post

The new beta is amazing. i like he new halo theme too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk6666 View Post
    The new beta is amazing. i like he new halo theme too.
    Yupp I have been waiting for this forever :-P

Sent from my awesome galaxy nexus using tapatalk

Global Posts
    270 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kirkiscool View Post
    I am.

It has thankfully brought welcomed tweaks. For one, the space bar size is better now. The changes have made me return full time to SwiftKey.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I want it

Quote Originally Posted by Whymista1775 View Post
    I want it
    Why don't you get it then? Register as a vip and then download.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast