- 1 Posts
Problem with predictive text for stock GS3 keyboard
I'm having a problem with the stock keyboard on the Samsung GS3. I've been using the SwiftKey 3 keyboard but my free trial ran out so the predictive text function does not woek anymore.
On the stock keyboard, the predictive text shows the possible corrections, but it does not insert them automatically for misspellings, it just enters the misspelled word. In other words, my AutoCorrect function doesn't work. I have all the necessary options checked and I reset to default, but still nothing. Any ideas or free alternatI've keyboards?
- 10-10-2012, 08:27 PM #2
- 10-11-2012, 07:17 PM #3
- 10-15-2012, 05:42 PM #4
- By imsofinite in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2012, 03:15 AM
- By bonesnone7114 in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2011, 09:04 PM
- By SoldierofCatan in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2011, 08:35 PM
- By mikesmith in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2010, 10:44 PM
- By jts016 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2010, 09:29 PM