Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Problem with predictive text for stock GS3 keyboard

I'm having a problem with the stock keyboard on the Samsung GS3. I've been using the SwiftKey 3 keyboard but my free trial ran out so the predictive text function does not woek anymore.

On the stock keyboard, the predictive text shows the possible corrections, but it does not insert them automatically for misspellings, it just enters the misspelled word. In other words, my AutoCorrect function doesn't work. I have all the necessary options checked and I reset to default, but still nothing. Any ideas or free alternatI've keyboards?

Default Re: Problem with predictive text for stock GS3 keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by kev5446 View Post
    I'm having a problem with the stock keyboard on the Samsung GS3. I've been using the SwiftKey 3 keyboard but my free trial ran out so the predictive text function does not woek anymore.

On the stock keyboard, the predictive text shows the possible corrections, but it does not insert them automatically for misspellings, it just enters the misspelled word. In other words, my AutoCorrect function doesn't work. I have all the necessary options checked and I reset to default, but still nothing. Any ideas or free alternatI've keyboards?
    I have a similar issue. Where is the autocorrect?

Same issue here. It started happening on mine with AT&T latest 4.0.4 Android push. Anyone have a solution? Nothing I've tried in the options helped.

I ultimately went with Perfect Keyboard free. Does just what I need and... is free.