SwiftKey Flow is now out of beta!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Flow Beta 2 now avaliable!

I was a bit torn with Flow at first...giving it some more time with Beta 2 before sticking with regular Swiftkey 3.

andr0idralphie

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site

What I'm finding is that the time I waste correcting words Flow simply can't predict I spend less time overall simply typing out the entire sentence. Let me take the word "gave". I can explicitly hold my finger on the individual letters of the word at times and, as with the given example, ALWAYS get the word "have" unless I type the word out. This forces me to remember what words Flow simply won't output.

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site

+1

I have that same problem. And the puzzling thing is that 75 per cent of the time, Flow and I are bickering over a basic word with four or five letters. And tapping it out key by key doesn't help me. Flow will still "correct" it. The only thing I can think of is for Flow to offer many more than 3 choices.

Another correction complaint: if I swipe or tap, say, the word 'Flows,' the correction bar never offers me the option of 'Flow' s. And it doesn't offer me the option of 'flows'. I. E. It doesn't know that the initial upper case might be wrong. Șwype will offer me 'Flow,' 'flow, 'Flows,' 'Flow 's,' and several more.

Correcting words in Flow is a gigantic pain in the anatomy.

And what's up with Google sites? Flow simply doesn't work. I have to tap out the input.

I prefer Flow's keyboard layout, but I going back to Swipe again - - until the next Flow beta.

Sent from my unrooted 32 GB Polish Samsung Galaxy GT I9300 running 4.1.2.

bratt23

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site

After using swift key flow for a week or two, it just wasn't recognizing my typing very well, I just downloaded the new Swype beta 1.4, well what a joy. There were a few things I liked about flow, enlarging the keyboard, the way numbers were set up but this is so much easier. Easier to add custom words etc. I think I'll keep this one.

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site

I just switched to Swype beta. My swift key beta ran out

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site

Is this an update to the update? Or are you telling him/her about beta 2?

Sent from my unrooted 32 GB Polish Samsung Galaxy GT I9300 running 4.1.2.

miketko

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

Seems pretty solid. Using it as we speak. I've never been a swype user in the past

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Android Central Forums

doovid184

May 30, 2012
Visit site

Has anyone been using it without flow turned on? I know it seems weird but with Swiftkey 3 I would always have trouble getting the predictions to come up every time when I went to text, having to close the keyboard and open it again, and with the beta I haven't had that problem at all, and I'm getting just as good of predictions as with the last version.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Has anyone been using it without flow turned on? I know it seems weird but with Swiftkey 3 I would always have trouble getting the predictions to come up every time when I went to text, having to close the keyboard and open it again, and with the beta I haven't had that problem at all, and I'm getting just as good of predictions as with the last version.
I've had the above problem with most of the recent version released including the current beta version.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12