Number KeyPad issue on SG3
When I use Easy Money and attempt to enter a currency amount, it gives me a number keypad, which is part of the standard keyboard. On my old Thunderbolt it would do the same thing, but there was a period in addition to the numbers. Now I have to press SYM to get a period. I find this tedious. Is there a replacement keyboard that will let me choose the characters on the keyboard, or one that has a period available without pressing SYM?
Thanks for any help,
- By wavechaser in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-13-2010, 10:29 AM
- By samdroid in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 04-30-2010, 09:05 AM
- By biggbrother2 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2010, 02:12 PM
- By Jeremy in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-05-2010, 09:22 AM
- By jeffnucci in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2010, 04:02 AM