- 01-07-2013, 10:48 PM #2
- 31 Posts
Re: 3rd party keyboards without predictive text
Most will do it out of the box, so the key is to mess around with the settings until it behaves how you want.
By predictive text, do you mean she hates it when she types 'What ' and it then suggests 'do', 'are', etc ?
Or is it when she types 'Whit' and it automatically changes to 'What' ?
Generally speaking in the latter case (turning auto-correction off) you'll probably have to live with it missing your (seemingly obvious) mistakes.
- By gordonzhao in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 08-04-2012, 09:20 PM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 6Last Post: 04-04-2011, 10:29 PM
- By keitheronie in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 08-02-2010, 05:47 PM
- By Beezzy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2010, 05:30 PM
- By adriantc in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 11-22-2009, 12:57 AM