- 6 Posts
Keyboards and Security
I just installed the Adaptxt keyboard on my Dx. When I changed the keyboard to Adaptxt, I got a message that said: “This input method may be able to collect all the text you type, including personal data like passwords and credit card numbers. It comes from the application Adapttxt. Use this input method?”
Is this a concern? Is this common with all 3rd party keyboards?
Thanks for your help.
- 03-01-2013, 05:16 PM #2If my post helped you out...please be kind and hit the "THANKS BUTTON."
- By Huffdaddy1982 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 12-12-2010, 05:43 PM
- By dima1109 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 12-08-2009, 10:20 AM
- By orangepeel#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 12-03-2009, 07:23 AM
- By lyrictenor1 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 11-26-2009, 06:41 PM
- By Scott4551 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2009, 08:03 PM