Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    456 Global Posts

Default How to type two letters that are the same, one after another, with Swiftkey Flow?

I know they say that Swiftkey Flow will just "figure it out" and that there is no need to do anything in particular however, my keyboard does not figure it out.
    I am consistently going back and correcting words like "too" (which it puts in "to").

Is there any motion/action that assures me the selection of a ltter two times in a row?

I also seem to be having a problem with words that have apostrophes, like I'm and It's.

Any help/tips are appreciated.

Default Re: How to type two letters that are the same, one after another, with Swiftkey Flow?

I installed this and loved it at first but it will not let me type in most names even after syncing with my accounts.I can't even type my own name because it won't recognize it, don't know if it is because it has double letters or what. I can't put in names like Ron or Terry...pretty simple names. Am I doing somethin wrong. I looked for help and didn't find much. Oh and emails aren't remembered, and no favorites or shortcuts. Hmm justme

Default Re: How to type two letters that are the same, one after another, with Swiftkey Flow?

I believe you have to make a circle around the letter to make a double letter.
    Thanked by 2:

I was having the same problem. neonworm was right. Circling the letter gives you a double letter.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    6,397 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

I normally keep the finger a little longer on said letter (too, app, etc) and no problem, it just works.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    456 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frope01 View Post
    I was having the same problem. neonworm was right. Circling the letter gives you a double letter.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
    No way.
    I tried maybe ten times to hit the "t" and then circle the "o" and all I get is typhoon or toil. Never once got a "too".

I usually just pause in the swipe over the double letter, so I would stop on the T in letter, then continue. If you get a different word, just go back to correct, then make sure to tap the word in the suggestion box, it will learn and adapt. Same for my name and friends names, make sure to type out and tap suggestion box once or twice for it to learn it.