Swiftkey on Samsung Galaxy S4 GPE

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Should I download and install the Swiftkey app or is the version that comes with the Galaxy S4 sufficient?

Welcome to the forums.
I am just guessing, but I thought the stock keyboard would have been Samsung's or maybe Google's. But, many people like Swiftkey, so I would go ahead and try it. I think they have a 2 week trial period.

rob damiani

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I believe the Galaxy S4 includes the Swiftkey keyboard.....I'm just questioning whether or not I should d/l and install the app as well.....not sure if there would be any difference. thanks. Samsung Galaxy S4 keyboard powered by SwiftKey | Mobile - CNET News
Welcome to the forums.
I am just guessing, but I thought the stock keyboard would have been Samsung's or maybe Google's. But, many people like Swiftkey, so I would go ahead and try it. I think they have a 2 week trial period.

rob damiani

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
No, Swiftkey is included with the Sammy GS4.....thanks.

Welcome to the forums.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Swiftkey user here :) They offer a 30-day trial (I think), so you might want to consider trying it fits your needs. Otherwise, the stock keyboard should work just fine if you don't want predictive text.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21