Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    459 Global Posts

Default Why does it feel like my Swiftkey is getting dumber as time goes on?

Granted, I am using the Beta version but the predictions that its coming up with seem to be weirder and weirder as time passes...and some time just make no sense at all.
    Further, I find that it is capitalizing the most random of words, mid-sentence.

I have to carefully read through every text and email now before sending because some of the prediction are just nothing close to what i was writing/intending.

Anyone else noticing this?

Default Re: Why does it feel like my Swiftkey is getting dumber as time goes on?

I've noticed it as well, but only at random times. Generally not often though. I try to keep my dictionary fairly cleaned up though, and make sure it updates from G+, Facebook, emails, etc fairly often. I haven't really spent a lot of time figuring out why it's started doing it though. I have the full/paid version - not beta.
    "I can only see half of what's going on
    But i'm alright
    'Cause I can still smile"

Wide Mouth Mason - Smile

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts

Default Re: Why does it feel like my Swiftkey is getting dumber as time goes on?

i get the same thing... but not sure what it is. i feel like it responds so weird and it lags.

Not sure what version you are using, but try this one and see how it goes for you. I actually use it instead of the standard version that I also have. I love it because it really seems to get the predictions down quickly, which later cuts down on the actual amount of typing you have to do. Just make sure to totally remove the version you are using now so it can "learn" all over again.

New update for SwiftKey emoji beta

I had the same experiance and gave up after a few weeks.

Same here
    May I know one thing I bought the SwiftKey, does it have any difference the paid one and free??

Learning to take photographs in M mode, confuse with Aperture / Shutter speed / ISO.
    Don't have a clue yet lol !!!
    Have Nikon D3100 & 18-55 lense