Tip : For a cool and awesome keyboard ~ Check out the Iphone keyboard in the market.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I know... the Iphone again. Anyway, we know how difficult it can be for some people to to type on the stock, or swype keyboards(including me). A friend of mine(verwon) told me to check out the Iphone keyboard and I was drawn to it the moment I saw it. I must admit It's beautiful. (Ps.) We can use this until gingerbread is available for unrooted phones.

Check it out.

snap20110112_074405.png

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I can't use that keyboard because I hate that the letters always show as capitalized. I prefer that they are lower case until you hit "shift" and then they switch to upper case. Just an appearance thing that I like to know if I accidentally pressed shift or have the caps-lock on at a glance.

I also much prefer the long-press to do common symbols and numbers rather than having to go to another keyboard (pressing the .?123).

Just my preference (I know a lot of people love the iPhone keyboard though). I'll stick to Swype, personally.

I should note that i have an EVO though so I'm sure the big screen helps.

Cubanjinx

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
If you the iPhone keyboard then I would suggest smart keyboard pro with the Cupertino skin. It works WAY better than the emulator and you can always change the skin if you want.

Via TT

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
If you the iPhone keyboard then I would suggest smart keyboard pro with the Cupertino skin. It works WAY better than the emulator and you can always change the skin if you want.

Via TT

Agreed. I like the Galaxy skin the best. This keyboard is one of the most accurate there is IMHO.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95