Grey lined flickering screen with dark colors

arintaslip

Mar 21, 2017
Visit site
For a quite long time my CUBOT x6 has a disturbing grey lined flickering, really darker colors and wtf-are-those-from barely visible apps names or details behind background.(?)

These flickers are visible on dark colors. Sometimes they are very active, sometimes just visible. Colors are dark and in background I can see like Instagram title or something. Today I tried to push connector harder and result? Now I have my whites brownish.

What is happening?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It sounds like it could be a problem with an internal connection. Or the screen could be gradually failing. Make sure all of your important data is backed up or synced, in case the screen completely fails.

Does this happen in Safe Mode as well? On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

arintaslip

Mar 21, 2017
Visit site
Yes, this happen in Safe Mode as well. (alos today brownish whites dissappeared)

In fact, half year ago, I had my screen connectors reseated because of some sort of problem with screen, it was laggy touch as I remember and I solved it, everything is alright. Then only quite time after, 3 months later maybe, this started.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I would guess it has something to do with that, then. Did you do it yourself, or did you bring it to a repair shop?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12