Unboxing

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
As I understand it, I believe it is supposed to come with a case in the box (the cheap clear kind).
Also...does it really come with a tempered glass screen protector already on it? If so, THAT's pretty cool.

It seems to fit tight in the box, which is probably how it came to you already powered on...the power button was perhaps pushed for a long enough duration during shipment...?

Mallowpuff

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
Like J-Grouchy said, that little box that you said probably has a manual in it, actually has a clear TPU case. It's cheap, but much better than nothing. It also contains the little tool to get the SD card tray out, but you've probably figured this out by now. As for a Tempered glass screen protector, I don't think so? Either that or I put a new one on top of the one already on it. o.o

Mine was also powered on when it arrived, it was at about 35% battery I believe.

omegafiler

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Yep, it has a basic clear TPU case in the box. It has a cheap plastic screen protector on as well. It's hidden better than others I've had of late. :)

omegafiler

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I just remove them because it feels like plastic. Good temporary protection I suppose until I order a tempered glass protector.

Mallowpuff

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, I just removed it too. I ordered a tempered glass protector with my S3 so I had one ready. And I accidentally have another on it's way for it's full price($10) lol.

I have the S3, but everything down to the packaging looks very close to the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21