LeEco S3 Known Issues

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone had any issues?

A few recurring ones for me are practically unusable wifi speeds. Occasionally I will go an hour without any web-based notifications and as soon as I leave wifi I get flooded with fb messages, emails, etc.

Second: SMS messages not sending/receiving randomly for hours. I have a TMO sim which was previously used in my GS7 without any issues.

Thanks

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had any of those issues on AT&T or with Wi-Fi.

Though I swear every once in a while the touch screen registers touches about a cm to the right. Like, VERY rarely! And a couple times I've had the screen lock. Tapping the power button and waking it fixed the problem every time.

romiust

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I have problems with the phone working when using the bundled headphones. People can't hear me. Phone hangs up. Seems to work better with with no headphones

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
Recently my S3 has been stuttering when I scroll down on an app. Most commonly, Chrome and Settings. This is pretty annoying. The screen will freeze up for few seconds until jumping to the correct location. I've also noticed that my available RAM never gets above 700-800MB. I finally just restarted and I haven't seen any issues yet. I've submitted feedback thru the app already.

Anyone else with similar issues?

Mallowpuff

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
Recently my S3 has been stuttering when I scroll down on an app. Most commonly, Chrome and Settings. This is pretty annoying. The screen will freeze up for few seconds until jumping to the correct location. I've also noticed that my available RAM never gets above 700-800MB. I finally just restarted and I haven't seen any issues yet. I've submitted feedback thru the app already.

Anyone else with similar issues?

Only thing I was about to ask is if the available RAM should ever get above 1.3GB as on mine it never does.

Other than that, no problems here.

acrewdog

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Found something. I'm getting a massive amount of feedback in Google duo. Anyone have ideas about fixing this? Both my phone and my wifes phone seem to do it. If we mute one phone it goes away but it kind of screws up the point of Duo.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63