Phone Mutes During Calls Using Earbuds When Screen Goes Off

Acudoc

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I got my wife a Le Pro 3 and with Nova Launcher, she loves it. However, using either the included earbuds or her own earbuds with the included dongle attached, the phone mutes when she is talking on the phone when the screen goes off. She can hear the other person but they can't hear her. This problem does not occur when she is not using earbuds.

Does anyone know how to fix this rather than replacing the phone as Le Eco wants her to do?

Thanks in advance.
Bryan

romiust

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I got my wife a Le Pro 3 and with Nova Launcher, she loves it. However, using either the included earbuds or her own earbuds with the included dongle attached, the phone mutes when she is talking on the phone when the screen goes off. She can hear the other person but they can't hear her. This problem does not occur when she is not using earbuds.

Does anyone know how to fix this rather than replacing the phone as Le Eco wants her to do?

Thanks in advance.
Bryan

Same problem. Haven't had a answer. Didn't notice that it was the screen off that was causing the problem.

bramgoodwin

Jul 24, 2016
Visit site

Thanks in advance.
Bryan

Yes, it happened to me this am. Others on different thread mentioned it. I sent a trouble ticket asking for software fix.

Temp fix. Go to Display and set to 30 minutes for screen to go off. That will fix for any calls 30 minutes and less.

Don't turn phone back. It works great, especially for price. Most phones have software quirks. This one especially annoying.

FYI, was talking to my mom when it happened twice before I figured out issue.