Charging accessories for Le Pro 3

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Finally switched over to T-Mobile yesterday after my Sprint phone bit the dust (same model for the third time!).

I'm looking to find out what sort of charging adapter I need for the Le Pro 3. I know using the wrong type can cause problems.
Best cable and adapter recommendations?

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Just chatted with a rep...and he seems to be pretty clueless. He said "as long as it's type C it will work". Uhhh...yeah, I know that! I am not concerned about the cord, just the adapter! I guess I'll try my luck with a good brand Quick Charge 3.0 adapter...Anker or Aukey?

bramgoodwin

Jul 24, 2016
Visit site
Just chatted with a rep...and he seems to be pretty clueless. He said "as long as it's type C it will work". Uhhh...yeah, I know that! I am not concerned about the cord, just the adapter! I guess I'll try my luck with a good brand Quick Charge 3.0 adapter...Anker or Aukey?

I have the Pro 3. I use Anker cables, wall plugs, portable battery. I have not been able to get quick charging speeds using 3rd party cables and Le eco plug.

And you can't buy a replacement on the Le Eco web site, which is frustrating.

You can buy Anker plug and cable for high speed.

bramgoodwin

Jul 24, 2016
Visit site

FYI, I am on Tmobile and it works great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21