Some stories hit my google feed about some leaked images of the next Le Eco 'flagship'. Looks to be a dual-curved display and apparently has the Snapdragon 835 chip.

Interesting and I have to wonder if this one will also be a $400 price point. As tempting as that is, though...if they can't address some of the problems I've had with the Pro 3, I likely won't jump on this one. I need a better camera with OIS, better vibration/notification light, more accessories...to name a few.

LeEco's Next Flagship to Pack Snapdragon 835 CPU, Dual-Curved Display
    03-14-2017 08:21 AM
    Some stories hit my google feed about some leaked images of the next Le Eco 'flagship'. Looks to be a dual-curved display and apparently has the Snapdragon 835 chip.

Interesting and I have to wonder if this one will also be a $400 price point. As tempting as that is, though...if they can't address some of the problems I've had with the Pro 3, I likely won't jump on this one. I need a better camera with OIS, better vibration/notification light, more accessories...to name a few.

LeEco's Next Flagship to Pack Snapdragon 835 CPU, Dual-Curved Display
    Saw this report. When it comes out, it will be later in year because Samsung has exclusive on 835 for awhile. I bet Le Eco will be higher than $400, given specs. Like one plus raised price on 3T.

Specs and camera ok with me, so I don't see anything extra here.

But, we of Pro 3, my benefit from new 7.0 software coming with new phone. Doubt they would bring out new phone on 6.0. Plus new 8.0 will be released by summer.

Improvements in software is my biggest need. Fix quirks.
    03-15-2017 10:21 AM
    They just sold all the real estate they purchased in California recently. I wonder if this company isn't just going down...
    03-17-2017 05:51 AM
    They just sold all the real estate they purchased in California recently. I wonder if this company isn't just going down...
    Yes, I saw this story this am. They may pull out of US and India and be China only.

Prices were too low for products. Great for consumers one time, but probably not sustainable.

But, unless it breaks I could use it for 2 years and then on to next company.

Hope at least for upgrade to 7.0.
    Mallowpuff likes this.
    03-17-2017 10:32 AM
    Yes, I saw this story this am. They may pull out of US and India and be China only.

Prices were too low for products. Great for consumers one time, but probably not sustainable.

But, unless it breaks I could use it for 2 years and then on to next company.

Hope at least for upgrade to 7.0.
    I'm with you. If it lasts me 2 years its more than lived up to the insanely low price tag. 7.0 would just be amazing.
    03-18-2017 09:48 PM