Charger stopped working, great customer support.

Mallowpuff

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
My charger stopped charging my phone this last weekend. It was probably my fault as it is frequently unplugged and plugged back in. I'm not the most careful with my chargers.

Anyways, I emailed LeEco support on Saturday, and I got my first reply on Tuesday. When it took them 4 days to respond I got a little wary but my guess is they don't look at emails over the weekend.

They responded to the initial email asking for my order #, imei, address and a few other things. After that we went back and forth a bit about what was up, then they said they were going to transfer me to "level 2 support". This is when it came to mind that it could be months before I get my new charger.

Surprisingly, they got back to me that same day! They needed me to confirm my address and they'd get right to it.

Now today I get an email with a tracking number and them saying it shipped. It's estimated arrival is Friday!

So in under a week from me sending the initial email the charger should be here. No sending mine back, no weeks of them trying to avoid sending me a charger, just great customer support.

If anything, the one thing that made me want to avoid this company was the fear of terrible customer support. I'm not saying it won't change or that they're not just great for the first few months after release, but right now I'd happily give them an A++ in terms of customer support.

Good job, LeEco!

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Good to hear...though I am beginning to suspect ours might be the only devices released in the US by Le Eco due to all the news of financial trouble they've had over the last several months.

I do take every opportunity to rave about the battery on this thing, though. I mean, this weekend I unplugged it around 7am on Saturday morning and didn't plug it in again until last night (Sunday) around 11:30 pm...and STILL had 19% battery life remaining. This was with normal use.

Mallowpuff

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
I know, it's sad. Look at the reviews of working at LeEco in cali. It's rated 2 stars on one of the big job rating sites due to horrible management that know nothing of how the US works.

The battery on my S3 is quite surprising too. It's not a huge battery like the Pro3 but I've never run out unless I forget to charge it. Now this is coming home with 5-10% battery but I also always have the brightness at 75-100% and use my phone alot. And it can charge back up to a good amount in what feels like minutes.

Jaysus

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I had a similarly positive experience with my wife's phone when her charging cable died. P.S. the replacement has since died as well :(

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21