Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Evernote and Inking on the Lenovo

A question for the people that have played with a Thinkpad tablet or own one, does the handwriting work in the evernote app? I used to have an HP tablet PC before it crashed and I used handwritten notes every day in class (Biology major) and I have been looking for a way to replace that functionality. If not is there a way (either a different app already installed or one that I can download) that I can take notes and send it to evernote as a pdf?

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts

Default Re: Evernote and Inking on the Lenovo

I would also love this functionality, but I don't think Evernote for Android (or any mobile devices) have inking/pen input at this time. Only the PC/Mac versions. I think a notes app or the included Notes Mobile app can export the notes as an image and maybe even as text after OCR.

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts

You can do a little bit of drawing into Evernote if you use Skitch.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Yeah I was hoping to have some sort of handwriting recognition in evernote but I guess skitch is a step in the right direction!

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

The Thinkpad comes with the Flex T9 keyboard pre-loaded, and it has handwriting recognition.

Skitch does not have palm rejection. makes it really difficult to use with stylus.

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts

The Writepad Stylus app has some palm rejection. I think the notes can be exported to Evernote afterwards as a .PNG or .PDF.