A question for the people that have played with a Thinkpad tablet or own one, does the handwriting work in the evernote app? I used to have an HP tablet PC before it crashed and I used handwritten notes every day in class (Biology major) and I have been looking for a way to replace that functionality. If not is there a way (either a different app already installed or one that I can download) that I can take notes and send it to evernote as a pdf?
    08-30-2011 09:24 PM
    I would also love this functionality, but I don't think Evernote for Android (or any mobile devices) have inking/pen input at this time. Only the PC/Mac versions. I think a notes app or the included Notes Mobile app can export the notes as an image and maybe even as text after OCR.
    08-31-2011 04:02 PM
    You can do a little bit of drawing into Evernote if you use Skitch.
    09-06-2011 11:04 PM
    Yeah I was hoping to have some sort of handwriting recognition in evernote but I guess skitch is a step in the right direction!
    09-14-2011 03:36 PM
    The Thinkpad comes with the Flex T9 keyboard pre-loaded, and it has handwriting recognition.
    09-15-2011 09:40 PM
    Skitch does not have palm rejection. makes it really difficult to use with stylus.
    09-15-2011 09:57 PM
    The Writepad Stylus app has some palm rejection. I think the notes can be exported to Evernote afterwards as a .PNG or .PDF.
    09-19-2011 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD