Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Lenovo App Store

I have just purchased the Lenovo A1 tablet and am having touble connecting to the app store and even the Kindle store. The message reads that "cannot connect at this time, please try again later" or something like that. I have downloaded the update, I have made an account with a password etc, but it still won't work and when I check the manual it says that I should contact my service provider. I am not sure how or why Rogers need to know or how they can help. Can anyone shed some light on my problem? I am not very good at this stuff, but I really want to be able to use my new toy!!!
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Lenovo App Store

It sounds like it is not connecting to your WiFi wireless network. I assume you have setup the WiFi wireless connection on the A1. If you do not see the WiFi signal icon in green at the upper right of your screen or if you can not browse any websites from the Internet Browser on the unit you probably are not connected to a WiFi network.

Default Re: Lenovo App Store

Dear All,

I have one A1 with me which I brought from China, during my visit in Nov 2011. (This A1 model was first released in China). I am also facing a problem in the Apps store. My unit is directly going to the China Apps store (completely Chinese). I don't know how to change this to an English site. Can any one help me?