Just wondering if anyone wanted to start dreaming and speculating about the TPT replacement. Here are my guesses:
Full HD display
Move the usb port to one side and dock the tablet to a proper keyboard dock like the tprime.
2gb of ram. Supposedly the K2010 will have this so I assume that the tpt would too.
S4 chip vs tegra3. This is to accommodate an LTE radio.
The dock will also have a full sized sd card slot.
All memory slots will be fully sdxc compatible.
No more hard buttons.
I think that Lenovo has a great tablet with the Thinkpad. Here's my wish list:
1) Thinner- But would that mean having them removing the USB port?
2) Better display- Would love to see the same type of display resolution Asus has on their tablets.
3) Tegra 3 processer or something faster- This is a device built for business, it should be faster.
4) Jellybean- I hope everyone agrees it should have the latest Android build on it.
5) Get rid of all the buttons- I do use them, and they're helpful. But there's really no reason to have them on there.
6) Bit better battery life.